DIGITALIZATION PROJECT MANAGER (A Coruña)
We seek to incorporate a Digitalization Project Manager for an important client in the port area.
Among his/her responsibilities:
- Guarantee the project planning in a consensual manner with the client and make the forecast of necessary resources for the execution of the same.
- Lead the execution of the project according to the planning proposed.
- Conclude the project by providing support in time and form as necessary to continue with the provision of the support service, once the solution is implemented.
How is the profile we are looking for?
- Telecommunications or Industrial Engineer, or Bachelor of Computer Science.
- Certification in ITIL methodology, UNE-ISO 20000-1 and company management.
- Knowledge of project management, ITSM Software (GLPI, OTRS) and Business Intelligence tools.
- Therefore, the experience in digitalization projects, software development and implementation projects and IT service management will be valued.
If you meet the profile and you want to join a project in which to develop these functions, fill out the form below 🙂