POLICY CONSULTANT · Santiago de Compostela
We seek to incorporate a person with a university degree in ICT (Computer Science or Telecommunications) or legal (Law) who also has a Master’s degree in cybersecurity.
He/she will also be required:
- Knowledge in RGPD, LOPD/LOPDGDD, ENS, ISO 27001.
- Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor 27001 -at least one of the two-.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent -at least one of them-.
- Minimum previous experience: more than 5 years in a similar position.
- Location: Santiago de Compostela.
What functions would the position entail?
- Interlocution with the client and its users about regulatory incidents or data protection violations.
- Search and analysis of possible technological/regulatory solutions that provide an adequate response to the needs detected by the client.
- Support to consulations, report elaboration, writing and updating of policies and procedures.
- Elaboration of contents suitable for the public to which they are addressed with the aim of disseminating good practice manuals, guides, etc.
- Adaptation of regulations to the needs of the project, proposing and positioning itself in the solutions.
Variable salary (depending on value): between 25,000 and 32,000 euros gross per year.
If you have the experience and requirements requested, and you feel attracted by the idea of being part of a unique project, send us your CV in the form below or to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.